PPM has an excellent record for successfully executing plant shutdowns, dismantling of major plant items and recommissioning. By collaborating with our clients from the onset we ensure a successful conclusion to each shutdown.
Having undertaken major shutdowns across Australia, we have developed an extensive network of highly skilled trades and supervisory personnel who regularly work for us and who are accustomed to working in the shutdown environment. With safety as the number one priority, our experienced Shutdown Managers and their teams have established a reputation for bringing plants back to full operation, on time and within budget.
Plant Shutdown Services:
- Assessment of plant disruption minimisation strategies
- Assess risk allocation plan
- Draft work scope packages and arrange documentation
- Programme and manage materials and equipment procurement.
- Programme and control resource allocation to meet shutdown time frame
- Tender, negotiate and award contracts and correlate programmes of sub-contractors
- Negotiate industrial and safety framework to minimise/avoid disruption
- Implement shutdown and maintenance project management as client’s representative
- Manage quality assurance aspects of all operations
- Provide assistance to construction manager and coordinate field engineering
- Arrange for implementation of NDT and destructive testing requirements
- Cost monitoring and control
- Oversee commissioning and start-up
- Arrange for “as built” drawing modifications and operation manual addendums, etc