PPM provides specialist expertise in dispute resolution. By providing you with an independent and impartial service, we are able to provide a clear starting point for resolving sensitive issues. While we recognise the stresses and impacts of past events, we offer a positive focus on future working relationships, which helps your organisation to successfully address challenges and communicate effectively in the future.
Having handled over 70 major dispute resolution matters, PPM as an in-depth understanding in dealing with; major claims, contract interpretation, administration of contracts, prolongation matters, specification reviews, trade practices implications, claims management and defence strategies.
The challenge for most organizational leaders and project managers when it comes to project dispute resolution is to try to maintain the right balance and intensity of conflict. By utilizing project management principles, understanding the dynamics of conflict and learning approaches to project dispute resolution, PPM managers have been able to establish an environment in which creativity and innovation is encouraged and project goals are accomplished.
- Resolving project disputes
- Improving a difficult work relationship and restoring trust
- Recovery from project disputes
- Overcoming difficult or ineffective communication
- Discussion of sensitive issues
- Enhancing ineffective teamwork
- Assessment of risks in disputes and forecasting of recovery potential
- Technical support and expert evidence on contract claims
- Briefing to Legal team on technical options
- Prolongation, delay and time extension claims expertise
- Programme / performance claim evaluation
- Reconstruction of programmes achieved, compared with planned progress
- Arbitration presentation
- Written reports and expert opinions capable of surviving cross examination
- Mediation services
- Litigation support including briefing lawyers and witnesses
- Negotiation expertise
- Skilled presentation of graphics, charts, progress and project data
- Ability to bridge gaps between technical and contractual issues