PPM design management service entails preparing the scope of service, obtaining proposals, negotiating and appointing design consultants. We believe it is vital that clear and unequivocal briefing is essential to the design phase being managed to time and budget.
In design management PPM believes appreciation and understanding of our clientele project requirements is PPM’s strength and thus guarantees a team approach and successful outcome.
Our design management services include:
- Negotiate consultant fees and appoint consultants
- Prepare project brief and draft work scopes
- Coordinate development approvals and negotiate with Authorities
- Advise on project delivery systems
- Monitor and Manage resource availability
- Maintain focus of the project team on the client’s objectives
- Appraise design against brief and cost plan
- Chair PCG project management meetings and report to the client